We are a compounding pharmacy
Medication doesn’t need to be “One-Size-Fits-All.”
What if your child’s medicine tasted better, and could be taken without a fuss? Have you ever struggled to cut a prescription tablet in half because it isn’t manufactured in the strength you require? Perhaps a loved one could benefit from having multiple medications combined into a single dose.
Your compounding pharmacist has solutions to all these problems and more! We can customize a prescription to meet the specific needs of a patient, unique dosage forms, custom flavoring, even medicines fee from ingredients to which the patient is sensitive or allergic – our compounding pharmacy can do it all. Ask your healthcare provider about the benefits of compounding, or call us today!
Common needs for compounding:
- Patients requiring an individualized formulation or dosage.
- Patients who cannot take commercially prepared prescriptions.
- Patients requiring limited dosage strengths, such as for infants.
- Patients requiring an allergen-free medication.
- Patients who react abnormally to certain medications.
- Patients who need drugs that have been discontinued or are facing a supply shortage.
- Children who want flavors added to liquid drugs.